Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Outfit #64: Goodnight, and Good Luck!







Dress: Thrifted (Similar) // Jacket: Thrifted (Similar) // Belt: Forever21 (Similar) // Shoes c/o Naughty Monkey

Don't mind the title! I've always had a flair for melodrama...

This blog entry is to let you know that for the next six weeks I am going to be very, VERY quiet. I will be running away to follow my dreams and embark on the most epic project of my life - a project that is going to change the course of my career and is literally fulfilling everything I have ever wanted. I am so, so excited, and I will return to all of you in July - and then I will be able to talk about this super secret project!

Thank you so much for all the support you've all offered over the years. I love you all. See you on the other side!


3 comments:

  1. Good luck! We'll miss you!

    Also, your hair is lookin' SWEEEEET! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! Excited to hear about your project in a couple of months time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your adventure!

    Amanda Rose
    http://sewmuchtosay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...